Unopened items may be returned in their original condition for a full refund, excluding original shipping costs, at the discretion of the Managament.
Terms of Service
Host Responsibility Policy
We aim to promote responsible drinking of the liqueurs by our customers. Because of this, we implemented the following policy.
Our products can only be purchased by a person 18 years or older. You will need to verify your age before completing any purchase.
Deliveries may only be accepted by a person 18 years or older. A courier won’t leave the goods unattended at the designated address.
We encourage customers to enjoy our alcohol slowly, one standard drink per hour. Also, our liqueurs mix well with soft drinks and are great with accompaniment of food.
Stop drinking alcohol if you could be pregnant, are pregnant or are trying to get pregnant. There is no known safe level of alcohol consumption during pregnancy.
Alcohol Management Plan
1. Alcohol can only be purchased and delivered to a person 18 years or older. Our website will have two age verification steps before processing a payment. Our goods will have to be taken by a
person 18 years or older.
2. Our licence will be displayed on our website.
3. Deliveries will not be made between 11pm and 6am, or at any time on Good Friday, Easter Sunday or Christmas Day, or before 1pm on Anzac Day.
4. Only the owners of the company, Zuzanna and Christopher, will be working in the company for a foreseeable future, no other employees. Zuzanna gained her Licence Controller Qualification and
planning to apply for a Manager’s Certificate in future. Both owners have learnt about remote off-licence requirements from the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012, section 40.
5. Our promotions of alcohol are within the rules of the Act.
6. To prevent harm caused by excessive drinking we promote our liqueurs to be mixed with soft drinks or enjoyed with accompaniment of food. We also add a slogan ‘Enjoy responsibly’ on our